How do I extend the expiration of an assignment in Prep as an Administrator?
If you are an admin on the Prep platform, please continue.
To extend an assignment for a student that is already invited please complete the steps below.
- The steps below can only be performed with certain user roles.
- If you are a professor but you do not have the correct access level, please contact your school/company administrator to request to upgrade your access level.
- Select 'Assignments' from the top menu.
- Go to the line of the assignment you need to extend.
- Click on the number under the invited column
- This will bring up a list of the students that have been invited to the interview
- Click the 'edit' icon to the left of the student’s name
- Enter the new expiration date and click update
- Note: Students that have already been invited will need to have their extensions updated one at a time.
- To extend the assignment’s due date for future invitees to the assignment go to the line of the assignment you need to extend.
- Click the 'Edit' button to the right of the assignment
- Go to the Due Date Field and adjust the assignment date and time as needed.
- Note: 12:00 AM is the first minute of the day and will cause the assignment to be unavailable to any student for the remainder of that date. To provide the full day to complete the assignment it is recommended you choose 11:59 PM.
- Click 'Next'
- On the next page, you can update the Message to Recipients and invite new students to the assignment if you would like to.
- Select 'Edit'
- Note: This method will not affect the expiration date of students that have already been invited to the assignment.
How do I create an Assignment in Prep?
In order to create an Assignment in Prep, you must first make sure you are assigned the appropriate user-role access. Only users who are assigned as either a Professor, Location Admin, or Account Admin will have the ability to create Assignment ...
How do I find my assignment?
As a Student follow these steps: 1. Login to your Interview Prep user profile. 2. Go to Conduct. 3. Click on Assignment Interviews. Your assignment should be populated within this section if you were invited to an interview. As a Professor, follow ...
How do I share an assignment or interview?
From the Prep platform To share an assignment or interview with another individual, please complete the following steps: Log into your account Click on 'Review' Select the interview from the dropdown list located above the questions. Click on the ...
I am an Administrator and I cannot add a new user to Prep.
If you are an Admin looking to add users to your Interview Prep account, please follow the steps below. Adding One User 1. Sign into your Interview Prep user profile. 2. Go to Admin in the top menu bar 3. Go to Settings on the left toolbar 4. Select ...
I am a Professor and need access to the Prep platform
If you are a Professor and you need access to the Prep platform, please contact your account administrator directly for assistance or the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please email with the following template for the ...