How do I delete (archive/remove) my practice interview?
Students: If you are a Student user of the platform and you would like one (or more) of your recorded interviews removed/deleted from the system, you must contact your designated Account Admin. Only Account Admins have the ability to remove a Practice Interview from the account.
Account Admins: To remove an interview from the platform, follow the below steps:
- Log into your account as an Account Admin
- If you are on the Student View page upon login, select "Admin".
- Once on the "Admin" page, select "Interviews"
- Once you are in the "Interviews" section, be sure you are on the "Completed" tab
- Locate the interview(s) you would like to remove by utilizing the filter at the top of the list and select the trash can icon to the right of the completed interview to remove. Please note, once this action is taken, the interview is permanently removed from the system.